Once we leave the hotel, we will go to Arta to visit the village and to discover its famous market walking through its streets charged with history. Then we will go to Santa Margalida in order to visit the Aloe Vera Farm (visit of the plantation, explanation of the realization of cosmetics and tasting of the aloe vera juice).
We then will have lunch in a typical restaurant in Sineu where the menu will consist of Majorcan Tapas:
- Bread with tomato and alioli
- Majorcan vegetable pie (“coca”), Majorcan cold meat (sobrassada, botifarra).
- Mushrooms stuffed with sobrassada with honey
- Roasted peppers with grilled eggplants and toasted bread
- Cod with sobrassada sauce
- Pork fillet on the grill
- Homemade fruit flan
- Water, wine and sangria
- Coffee and shots of herb liqueur
In the afternoon we will go to San Joan to visit Els Calderes, an “inn” of the 18th century, where all the arts and crafts of the era of Majorca are represented.
Finally, we will visit the Orchid pearl factory in Montuiri.
* This schedule is subject to change. Changes, if necessary, will be comunicated directly to the participants. This page is just informative and not the final authority on schedule information.