Arenal & Paguera areas…
Once we leave the hotel, we will go to the Port d’Andratx, where we will make a stop before taking the path of “the ledges”, from Estellencs to Banyalbufar. We will stop to take pictures and visit a watchtower. We will continue our journey toward Binissalem. There we will stop in a very old winery to taste some wine and Majorcan cold meat. They have centuries of tradition in order to get the best quality. After all that, we will have lunch in a typical restaurant in Sineu, in the centre of the island. The menu will consist of Majorcan tapas:
- Bread with tomato and alioli
- Majorcan vegetable pie (“coca”), Majorcan cold meat (sobrassada, botifarra).
- Mushrooms stuffed with sobrassada with honey
- Roasted peppers with grilled eggplants and toasted bread
- Cod with sobrassada sauce
- Pork fillet on the grill
- Homemade fruit flan
- Water, wine and sangria
- Coffee and shots of herb liqueur
In the afternoon we will go to San Joan to visit Els Calderes , an “inn” of the 18th century, where all the arts and crafts of the era of Majorca are represented.
Finally, we will visit a pearl factory of Majorca in Sant Jordi.
* This schedule is subject to change. Changes, if necessary, will be comunicated directly to the participants. This page is just informative and not the final authority on schedule information.